CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

12.01.2008

Anna's Wish List

Anna’s Christmas Wish List

Click on the links to see exact items that i suggest. Other related/off brand items are fine too! just trying to be helpful.

A peak at the big Items that I dream about (Money to go towards these would help or gift certificates to places you think I could find them). I was thinking I could pool my money with my moms and maybe I could get one or two of the things I want by January 19th for my birthday!!


  • A Digital Camera (My olddddd one broke!, oh no!)
  • An Ipod (never had one, always wanted one, thinking its about time!)
[Apple 16GB iPod nano – Blue]
  • New car speakers (I listen to buzzing static right now =[ )
  • Nice winter Jacket (goes without saying, but I really would just like something that won’t wear out and looks good)

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my list and use this website!

Happy Holidays =]

0 comments: